Great Pop-up Books!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Thing 12- Social Media
This was an interesting "thing". I enjoyed looking at all the sites listed, however I liked both Mixx and Newsvine better because, in my opinion, their appearance is more professional. I had a problem opening articles with Newsvine when I searched Sarah Palin as a topic , I'm not sure why. That was disappointing. I was not able to view the demo videos either, I think because of my computer setup so I may have missed some important information. I can't say I will use any of them on a regular basis. I tend to visit national news webpages more, but it might be interesting to compare them to the social media sites. I liked searching the StumbleUpon site. I added it to my bookmarks in Delicious because I know I will do more searching for different pictures, videos etc. I think I could spend a lot of time looking at what others post and am amazed at some of their creativity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Hi,
Good progress! I added a link to Chatterblog on mine.
Marcia
Post a Comment